I have a new baby niece! Bart and Lori had their baby on Friday, August 15th @ 4:24 AM. She was 6 pounds, 7 ounces and 19.5 inches. She is such a cutie! Me and the girls were able to fly in and see her! Avery kept saying she wanted to squeeze her when she saw her! Haley is fascinated with her. Here is a link to her hospital picture, which is a really beautiful picture!
3 comments:
Hey I don't have your e-mail! But how long are you in town for? Liz gets back into town tomorrow so we are going to have to definitely get together before you leave! Let me know how long you're here and we'll plan something.
CRAP! I just got into town. Call me 435-843-1219
Very cute new blog design, and the girls skirts are beyond adorable, where did you find them?? Keep the posts coming, we love to read about your adventures!!!
Post a Comment