Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gpa Richard's

Near Gpa Richard's is a place called Maquoketa Caves. I don't know if Avery liked exploring the caves or getting all muddy better. Haley didn't quite make it to the caves. She fell asleep before we got there and I held her and waited with Gpa as Kev and Avery went into the caves. She did eventually wake up and enjoy the hiking around. What a gorgeous place!





Avery kept putting crab apples into Gpa Richard's bird bath. Haley decided she needed to get in on the fun!

Haley kept talking to the deer! It was so cute!


Great Aunt Marilyn (Gpa Richard's sister)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you did a ton of stuff in a short time. Bet the girls were wore out. We can't wait until Sunday!!!

Tera said...

I was wondering where you had drifted off too. IT looks like you guys are having a great summer.