I like the new look to the website. Looks like you've had a busy summer. I love the pics of your girls in their new skirts. I'm totally jealous Haley has gotten more hair. Isaac is still bald.
Your girls are the cutest! So photogenic. And those skirts!!so dang cute. How did Kevin's training class go? And see what he thinks about the Byrd reunion!ha
5 comments:
I love those skirts!! They are so cute!! Perfect for your cute little girls.
I like the new look to the website. Looks like you've had a busy summer. I love the pics of your girls in their new skirts. I'm totally jealous Haley has gotten more hair. Isaac is still bald.
Your girls are the cutest! So photogenic. And those skirts!!so dang cute. How did Kevin's training class go? And see what he thinks about the Byrd reunion!ha
Such beautiful girls and those skirts are very cute.
So there's this little I've tagged you thing. It's pretty simple and fun if you have time to do it.
Post a Comment