Tuesday, September 9, 2008
New Additions!!!
We have new additions to the Byrdhouse! And Avery and Haley could not be happier! We went and got them 3 goldfish tonight. These are pictures of the setting up of the tank.



So, here they are: George (he's got black on top), Audrey (she's white w/ some orange spots), and Goldfish (yep, you guessed it, she's orange!) Avery named them (if you can't tell) and then when we were getting ready for bed, she informed me that they needed middle and last names as well. So Audrey Ann, Goldfish Faith, and George Fifth. With the last name Byrd, of course. Kev and I are taking bets on how long George lasts. He doesn't look so good. It couldn't be the fact that we crammed too many fish into a small tank, or that Avery and Haley keep pounding on the tank. George seemed agitated from the beginning, but they are guaranteed for 15 days, so we can always go get a free 26 cent fish when he inevitably dies in the next 2 days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GEESH, you had me guessing all sorts of things with that title! Cute fish, I'm sure the girls are super excited! We hope George makes it! Good luck with the new pets!!!
Looks like fun. Good luck George! My kids keep bugging me for a pet so I think I'm not going to tell them Avery and Haley got 3. :)
We had way too many fish find NEMO before I ineviatbly gave up keeping anything but a husband and kids alive. Your kids look beyond excited. You are such a great MOMMY!!
Post a Comment