Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Little Hair-Stylist

Avery has been wanting to put bows in her hair lately, and this is the look we get every time! She must really like it. Well, while I was getting myself ready, I look out and Haley is sitting as still as can be, as Avery is putting clips and barrettes in her hair. This is the finished look! They both look fabulous, don't you agree?


Avery asked, "Doesn't this look beautiful?"-meaning the pose

Haley, unfortunately, did not want to keep them in for very long. I was just impressed she sat there long enough to let Avery get all of them in.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Holy bows and clips!!! She gets her desire to do hair from her mother I'm sure!! Just so long as she doesn't drop out of high school to go to hair school! That's when we'll worry!!! haha