So, I have seen these on lots of blogs, but have never been personally tagged. (I think a few said they tagged everyone) But, I guess here goes:
Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you: http://gordofam.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3.Write six random things about yourself.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. I mean huge! Everyone at Kev's work feel sorry for Kev if they lose, because I get really cranky! He bought me a new hat Sat. night for the beginning of the season and I haven't taken it off, except for sleeping and church. I have passed the insanity on, because Avery insists on watching the game and had to get new pom poms for the games because her old ones weren't blue! Now she thinks she needs Cowboys pants and a shirt. She knows who they play and if they win, just ask her!
2. I am deathly afraid of snakes! I know where every snake is at the zoo and I run past them without looking. Those who have been to the zoo with me know what I am talking about!
3. I am also afraid of heights. When Kev and I were engaged, we went to Arizona for his cousin Liz's wedding. We stopped at the Grand Canyon. My legs didn't stop shaking until we were about 20 miles away!
4. I have a slight problem with germs. (Kev would say more than slight) I wash my hands too many times a day to count. I also will not eat at potlucks because of it. I always make sure I know what dish my friends brought. Or most of the time eat at home before I get there.
5. I love chocolate! Especially dark chocolate! When we first got married, Kev questioned my mom's Christmas package to us. It had a box of half eaten chocolates. They would eat the milk chocolate and send me the dark. It really works out to everyone's benefit!
6. This one may come as a surprise to... no one! I am pretty frugal. Some would say cheap! I especially do not like to spend a lot of money on clothes. After we were married for about 4 or 5 years, Kev was looking at some pictures of me from high school. He was appalled that I still wore one of the sweaters from one of the pictures! Needless to say, he made me give it to Goodwill. This is why I am never surprised at Christmas when all my mom sends me is clothes!
So, I guess I will tag whoever wants to do it! (Oh, yes! It is a cop-out!!)
1 comment:
That wasn't too bad was it?! I've seen some that take way too much thought. I like to try and not think too much!! haha
Post a Comment