My little girl is growing up faster than I would like. She is so full of life and such a joy in our house (most of the time!) She loves her gymnastics so much and for Halloween wants to be an Olympic gymnast. She practices every day and I am secretly hoping she starts to not like it before she gets to the level where they do things that would give me a heart attack! She loves to learn! We opted to not put her in a preschool and we are continuing to do preschool at home. My plan was to have school three days a week during Haley's nap for about an hour and a half. Avery's plan was obviously different than mine. We have school for 2 1/2 to 3 hours and this week, we had it every day. I needed to clean my bathrooms all week long, but she kept begging to do school, so they finally got cleaned on Thursday! She learns so quickly! We start off with the Pledge and end with the National Anthem, at her request. I am so proud of her hard work!


Avery also is my fellow loyal Cowboys fan! She loves to cheer for them! And she had to get new pom poms because hers were not blue! The first week of the season, she was sad because I had a Cowboys hat and blue sweatpants-and she had nothing Cowboys to wear! So, we got out her blue sweats, that and her blue pom poms are a must for every game! She even gets Haley into the games! Last week, she had to reenact Terrell Owens' touchdown for Kev (he was upstairs and missed it.)
This is Avery: Dad, Tony Romo threw the ball to T.O. and he caught it for a touchdown and did this (as she reenacted the move he made in the end zone)
She did it with such enthusiasm that me and Kev still giggle about it. I can't imagine watching a game without her! When she goes to bed in the middle of the game, it's just not the same! I love this little Cowboys fan!!

1 comment:
Cute! I'm pretty sure I danced along with her and T.O.! Too bad he was double covered all game long tonight, I hope he didn't make my fantasy team lose this week! I can't beleive I am cheering for him!
Post a Comment